Sources from: Millionaire Mind Card
(1) Believe you can be rich Put your attention on the traits, strengths and virtues that allow you to believe you can- and deserve to be-rich.
(2) Be bigger than any problems The secret to success is not to try to avoid, get rid of, or shrink from your problems. The secret is to grow yourself so that you’re bigger than any problem.
(3) Don’t listen to broke people Rich people take advice from people who are richer than they are. Poor people take advice from their friends, who are just as broke as they are.
(4) Practise Being a good receiver Rich people are excellent receivers; poor people are not. Poor people don’t believe that they’re worthy of receiving; rich people do.
(5) Become conscious Consciousness is observing your thoughts and actions so that you can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from the past.
(6) Become a great learner Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think that they already know. Every master was once a disaster…you can learn to be great at anything.
(7) Get support or create a team Don’t try to do it on your own. Find a good financial planner who can help you track and build your net worth by organizing your finances and introducing you to a variety of vehicles for saving and growing your money.
(8) Be the best at what you do To get paid the best, you must be the best. Rich people are experts in their field, middle class people are mediocre in their field, and poor people are poor in their field.
(9) Use power thinking With positive thinking, we believe that our thoughts are true. Power thinking recognizes that nothing has meaning except for the meaning we give it. And since we’re making up a story anyway, we might as well make up one that supports us.
(10) Be accountable for everything in your life Rich people believe that they create their lives. Poor people believe that life happens to them. If you want to be wealthy, you must believe that you’re the one causing your success, mediocrity, or struggle.
(11) PROMOTE YOURSELF. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion. Resenting promotion is one of the greatest obstacles to success.
(12)Appreciate What you have Focus on what you’re grateful for in your life. If you don’t appreciate what you have, you won’t get any more…because the universe thinks it’s not important to you, and therefore you don’t need any more.